Augentius appoints new Chairman to capitalize on compliance services growth
Augentius Compliance has appointed Andrew Shrimpton, a proven leader within the Compliance Consulting industry, as its Chairman. Andrew will spearhead further expansion of the business, following yet another year of strong growth for Augentius’ leading Regulatory Compliance Business.
As the investment management industry strives to navigate its ever-tightening regulatory frameworks – while the regulators are more proactive than ever – demand is intensifying for workable solutions which allow fund managers to focus on their core investment strategy, while being confident in ensuring compliance.
Andrew Shrimpton, Chairman, Augentius Compliance Ltd commented:
“In an ever-expanding universe of complex rules and directives, including the imminent GDPR regulation, it is a huge challenge for managers to keep abreast of the constant change. They need assistance from experts who truly understand their business, creating significant opportunity for Augentius to ease the pressure for managers with its tailored outsourced solutions and premium client service. I am thrilled to be joining the business at a pivotal time in its growth.”
Ian Kelly, CEO, Augentius Group Ltd added:
“We are delighted to have Andrew on board. With over 30 years of experience in the investment management industry as not only a Compliance Director, but as a Regulator, his deep industry knowledge and skillset make him perfectly placed to Chair our compliance business as we build on our year on year success. We are broadening our relationships with clients because we understand how managers work and what is important to them. We give managers the ability to focus on their core job, safe in the knowledge that our consistently high-quality solutions ensure complete compliance.
Prior to joining Augentius, Andrew held a number of roles including Global Head of Compliance at Kinetic Partners LLP and Managing Director at Duff and Phelps. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Oxford, England
Chairman, Augentius Compliance
Press release originally published in Private Equity Wire
- Temporary Brexit permissions regime – Fund Notification window opens
- SGG Group completes acquisition of Augentius
- PRIVATE EQUITY: A bang or a whimper?
- The heatwave and the storm: managing investor sentiment in the changing PE market
- FCA backs increased cost disclosure for Private Equity and Real Estate Managers
- Cayman Islands – Anti Money Laundering Regulations – Deadline 30 September
- SGG Group acquires Augentius
- Half of private equity and real estate fund managers not satisfied with cybersecurity arrangements
- Augentius appoints new Chairman to capitalize on compliance services growth
- Private Equity in the aviation sector is taking flight, but do GPs have what it takes to truly soar?
- Augentius appoints new Business Development Director to drive American expansion
- Augentius capitalises on growth in Asia with appointment of Managing Director