Augentius appoints new Business Development Director to drive American expansion
Augentius, the specialist global service provider to private equity and real estate funds, has appointed Nancy Vailakis, a well-known figure in the US alternative asset management industry, as its Business Development Director for the Americas. The move follows another successful year of 19% growth and Augentius’ continued expansion in this region.
Nancy brings with her a wealth of industry knowledge acquired through various roles including Vice President of Investor Relations at Cerberus Capital Management as well as Blue Mountain Capital Management. She is also involved with many non-profit and professional organizations including High Water Women and 100 Women in Finance.
Nancy Vailakis, Business Development Director, Augentius commented: “It’s a pleasure to join Augentius, an established international business. I’m thrilled to be a part of a global leader with a reputation for delivering high quality client service. Augentius’ focus on technological innovation and smart, thoughtful product evolution in response to market need has served them well and I’m eager to work with such a solid team to grow the business here in the Americas.”
Hugh Stacey, Executive Director, Augentius added: “We are delighted that Nancy has joined us. I have no doubt that her 14 years’ industry experience as a business development, marketing and investor relations professional, will make her a perfect candidate to cultivate Augentius’ continued expansion in the US.”
Business Development Director, Americas
Press release originally published in Private Equity Wire
- Temporary Brexit permissions regime – Fund Notification window opens
- SGG Group completes acquisition of Augentius
- PRIVATE EQUITY: A bang or a whimper?
- The heatwave and the storm: managing investor sentiment in the changing PE market
- FCA backs increased cost disclosure for Private Equity and Real Estate Managers
- Cayman Islands – Anti Money Laundering Regulations – Deadline 30 September
- SGG Group acquires Augentius
- Half of private equity and real estate fund managers not satisfied with cybersecurity arrangements
- Augentius appoints new Chairman to capitalize on compliance services growth
- Private Equity in the aviation sector is taking flight, but do GPs have what it takes to truly soar?
- Augentius appoints new Business Development Director to drive American expansion
- Augentius capitalises on growth in Asia with appointment of Managing Director