Augentius: A Guide to Setting up a First Time Private Equity and Real Estate Fund
Setting up your own fund management business is a daunting project. There are many unknowns. Often the process is far more complex. And more often than not it takes longer and is more expensive than ever anticipated.
Augentius has, since 2002, helped numerous new managers set up their funds and their businesses. – and no charges are made for any pre-launch work until the fund achieves its first close.
And if it doesn’t get to first close – no charges will be raised. We work in partnership with you – helping you to launch your new business.
- SGG Group announces two senior Board appointments
- Temporary Brexit permissions regime – Fund Notification window opens
- SGG Group completes acquisition of Augentius
- PRIVATE EQUITY: A bang or a whimper?
- The heatwave and the storm: managing investor sentiment in the changing PE market
- FCA backs increased cost disclosure for Private Equity and Real Estate Managers
- Cayman Islands – Anti Money Laundering Regulations – Deadline 30 September
- SGG Group acquires Augentius
- Half of private equity and real estate fund managers not satisfied with cybersecurity arrangements
- Augentius appoints new Chairman to capitalize on compliance services growth
- Private Equity in the aviation sector is taking flight, but do GPs have what it takes to truly soar?
- Augentius appoints new Business Development Director to drive American expansion